Canopy flocking camp running on the 16th March – 18th March 2024 at Taupo Sport Skydivers.
What the Flock!?
This event is aimed at jumpers who have minimal flocking experience and are looking to learn how to use their canopy inputs in group relative flight.
Registrations will close 31 Jan to allow for camp confirmation so please get in early so we can come play in beautiful Taupo.
Jesse Warren and Niall Saunders
– This camp will be limited to 12 participants and is expected that participants attend all 3 days.
– Participants will be organised into 2 groups based on their wingloading and canopy type, with the aim of keeping the same groups for the camp.
– Extensively debriefing is included with the aim to gain solid foundational knowledge and skills in the art of flocking
– We aim to do 5 jumps per day and is expected that participants participate in every jump to allow groups to progress.
– MANDATORY attendance to the safety briefing
– Must have basic understanding of canopy inputs
– Wing loading between 1.4 and 2.0 ish
– Must have good situational awareness and discipline to follow flight paths and execute a safe break off, separation and landing order.
– Must have 2 hook knives easily accessible on harness
Registration fee for this camp will be $480 NZD for all 3 days.
Please fill out the registration form below and pay your registration fee to secure your slot
This event is proudly supported by NZPF and Taupo Tandem Skydive.